Appointments needs to be made at least one (1) week in advance to ensure the availability of our Reiki Master
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by “laying on hands” and is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one’s “life force energy” is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
A treatment feels like a wonderful glowing radiance that flows through and around you. Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind and spirit creating many beneficial effects that include relaxation and feelings of peace, security and wellbeing.
Reiki is a simple, natural and safe method of non invasive and does not apply any deep pressure. If you’re currently experiencing migraine, any stress related issues, Reiki can help de stress and take away the edge of pain.A person who has just received a Reiki treatment will feel soothed, energised and relaxed.
- Some observed benefits include:
- Boost the immune system
- Complements all other therapies
- Creates optimism, positivism and total relaxation
- Improves creativity and memory power
- Increases harmony and (spiritual) inner peace
- More energised
- Non-manipulative gentle light touch – does not instil pain
- Reduces or eliminates pain of all kind
- Reduces stress and tension
- Removes physical, mental & emotional blockage
- Speed up recovery on illnesses
A session normally takes 60 minutes, and the practitioner will apply her hands on you and allow the Reiki energy to flow through you. If you’d like to know more, please contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org for bookings & information.
- 60 minutes @ RM279.00 nett